DIR IT Staffing Contract
TIBH Industries, Inc. provides IT staff augmentation under contract DIR-TSO-3503 issued by Texas Department of Information Resources.
IT Staffing Services Job Titles
The following is a list of staffing services offered through the DIR contract.
For a full description of DIR’s IT Staffing Services job titles, please go to:
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Database Architect
- Data Warehouse Architect
- Developer Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk
- Information Technology Communication Coordinators
- IT End User Training
- IT Contract Management
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Organization Change Management
/ OCM Analyst
- Project Lead
- Project Manager
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Software Test Analyst
- System Analyst
- Technical Support
- Technical Writer
IT Technology Types
IT Technology Types
For a description of DIR’s Legacy, Core, and Emerging technology types, please go to:
TIBH IT Staffing Services Pricing Information
The following is a list of pricing for staffing services offered through the DIR contract:
DIR-IT-Pricing.xls (Excel spreadsheet)
Regional Marketing Manager (Temporary Services – South Texas Region)
1130 Rutherford Lane, Bldg. 1, Suite 190
Austin, TX 78753
Phone: 512-834-8242 // Fax: 512-832-8560
Regional Marketing Manager (Products and Temporary Services – North Texas Region)
3851 NE Loop 820, Suite 230
Fort Worth, Texas 76137
Phone: 817-232-8881 // Fax: 817-232-8857
How To Order Staffing Services
The following process is to be used when obtaining an IT Staffing Services Worker using DIR’s Staffing Services contracts through TIBH, Industries:
Best Value Process:
- Customer generates and submits IT Staffing Services Request Form to TIBH/Peak Performers firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer should allow TIBH/Peak Performers a minimum of three (3) business days to provide a response.
- As directed by the Customer, TIBH/Peak Performers makes any necessary modifications to the IT Staffing Services Solicitation.
- TIBH/Peak Performers forwards compliant resumes and response tabulation to customer for review/selection of worker(s).
- Customer schedules and conducts interviews of candidates. Customer is expected to select candidate(s) within two (2) weeks of receiving compliant resumes.
- Customer identifies the worker and terms:
- selection of worker(s)
- negotiation of hourly rate(s)
- identification of contract term (start and end dates)
- any other related terms and conditions
- awarded hourly rate
- quantity of hours
- extended price
- list of candidate(s) provided with packet of resumes showing if a candidate was interviewed or not.
Competitive Bid Process:
- Customer draws up job specification under the DIR guidelines and sends to DIR
- DIR reviews specifications and if complete sends requirements to authorized vendors, including TIBH/Peak Performers
- TIBH/Peak Performers and other authorized DIR vendors submit resumes meeting the job requirements to DIR
- DIR reviews responses to ensure they meet required response format
- DIR sends all resumes meeting format requirements to the Customer
- The Customer checks to see if TIBH/Peak Performers submitted a candidate and determines if the candidate meets the job requirements
- If the TIBH/Peak Performers candidate is selected, the Customer completes the DIR process for hiring the TIBH candidate
- If the TIBH/Peak Performers candidate does not meet the requirements and is not selected the Customer will review remaining resumes for selection of a candidate and should report their decision of the non-selected TIBH candidate in their Agency State Use Report.